Early this morning you’ll take a 2-hour scenic drive to the Bagaces area. Arrive at Rio Perdido and begin your adventure with a nature hike! Visitors will have the opportunity to swim in different parts of the river along the way. After a visit to the springs, a delicious lunch awaits you at the restaurant. While you enjoy your meal, you’ll find thermal pools with a private swim-up bar, a hanging bridge, and a panoramic view of the dry forest and volcanic range.
Rio Blanco Canyon is the setting of your next adventure, a zip-line, and canyoning excursion. The course includes 15 platforms (6 of them are rock-based, 9 suspended on the canyon walls), a pendulum cable, a 50ft “Tarzan swing,” a 90ft challenge bridge, 4 via ferrates with lengths varying from 15 to over 30ft, 5 zip lines with lengths varying from 260 to over 800ft, and water station in the middle of the circuit.
- Minimum Age: 10
- Passenger Minimum: 2
- Duration: full day, departs in the morning and returns late afternoon
- Difficulty: moderate/difficult
- Includes: guide, entrance, transportation, equipment, lunch
- What to Bring: secure shoes, light clothing, sunscreen, swimwear, towel
- Tour Type: adventure, active