Early this morning, transfer by ground 1 – 1.5 hours to Manuel Antonio, where your naturalist guide will lead you on an informative hike through the beautiful Manuel Antonio National Park. Though the main attractions of this park are its two beaches, it also protects coastal rainforest, a mangrove swamp, coral formations, and 12 islands that serve as seabird sanctuaries. The resident fauna includes 109 mammal species, with 3 species of monkeys, agouti, coatimundi, sloths, and 184 species of bird. After the tour, enjoy lunch before returning to your hotel.
*Manuel Antonio National Park is closed on Mondays.
- Minimum Age: 5
- Duration: Full day, departs in the morning and returns after lunch
- Difficulty: easy/moderate
- Includes: transfers, guide, entrance, lunch
- What to Bring: light comfortable clothing, light rain jacket or poncho (rainy season), sunscreen, hat or bandana, bug spray
- Tour Type: active, nature