Head out by boat to the Catalina Islands, a group of volcanic rock formations in the Pacific Ocean. Your snorkeling adventure includes 2 sessions of snorkeling at 2 different locations, allowing you to see the variety of underwater marine life that can be found here. You might spot seahorses, turtles, angelfish, octopuses, moray eels, eagle rays, and white tip reef sharks. You can float along with your guide with a life jacket, snorkel noodle, or without any swim aids if you are a skilled swimmer and would like to free dive down and get a closer experience.
*Additional fees may apply for pickups outside of Tamarindo or Playa Conchal.
- Duration: half-day, departs in the morning and returns in time for lunch
- Passenger Minimum: 2
- Difficulty: moderate
- Includes: transfers, guide, equipment, snack
- What to Bring: towel, sunscreen, hat, swimsuit
- Notes: operates Monday- Saturday, not available from Papagayo
- Tour Type: active, nature