The tour starts with a ride on the Sky Tram, while your guide points out the characteristics of the cloud forest flora and fauna. The Sky Tram ends at a platform where the Sky Trek begins. This is one of the most extensive canopy tours in the country with 2 very long cables and 11 cross-sectional zip lines. After zipping through the trees, you will have time to relax and enjoy the views from two observation platforms that offer panoramic views. Then, you will explore the 6-suspension bridge Sky Walk for an immersive cloud forest nature experience.
- Minimum Height: 120 cm (3’ 11’’)
- Maximum Weight: 140 kg (300 lbs.)
- Passenger Minimum: 2
- Duration: Half-day, departs in the morning, and returns in time for lunch. Afternoon departures sometimes available.
- Difficulty: easy
- Includes: transfers, guide, entrance, equipment, lunch
- What to Bring: secure shoes, light comfortable clothing, light jacket or sweater, sunscreen, hairband (for those with long hair)
- Tour Type: adventure, active