The tour starts with the Sky Tram, a ride on the cableway up to the platform where the Trek zipline adventure begins. This is one of the most extensive canopy tours in the country, with 2 very long cables and 11 cross-sectional zip lines. After zipping through the treetops, you will have time to unwind and enjoy the panoramic views from 2 observation decks. **Height and weight restrictions apply. Inquire for details.
- Minimum Height: 120 cm (3’ 11’’)
- Maximum Weight: 140 kg (300 lbs.)
- Passenger Minimum: 2
- Duration: Half-day, departs in the morning, and returns in time for lunch. Afternoon departures sometimes available.
- Difficulty: easy
- Includes: transfers, guide, entrance, and equipment
- What to Bring: secure shoes, comfortable clothing, light jacket or sweater, sunscreen,
- hairband (for those with long hair)
- Tour Type: adventure, active