Transfer to the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve for a hike through the high elevation forest with professional naturalist guides! Trek through the misty forests’ dense vegetation and majestic trees. You will see giant prehistoric tree ferns, trees covered with blooming bromeliads, and many of the species of birds that call Monteverde home. Keep an eye out for the shy Resplendent Quetzal bird!
- Passenger Minimum: 2
- Duration: Half-day, departs early in the morning, and returns in time for lunch.
- Difficulty Level: easy with some inclines
- Includes: transfers, guide, entrance
- What to Bring: closed-toe shoes (required), comfortable clothing, light jacket, sunscreen, bug spray, hat, or bandana
- Tour Type: nature, active