Known as the country’s favorite national park, Manuel Antonio features three beautiful beaches bordered by coastal rainforest, with nature trails abundant in wildlife. The animal life is diverse, with some 109-known species of mammals and 184 species of birds. Bring a bathing suit and towel to enjoy the beaches after the tour.
* Manuel Antonio National Park is closed on Mondays.
- Duration: half-day, departs early in the morning and returns in time for lunch
- Passenger Minimum: 2
- Difficulty: easy/moderate
- Includes: transfers, guide, entrance
- What to Bring: secure hiking or tennis shoes, sunscreen, swimsuit, towel, hat or bandana, light clothing
- Tour Type: nature, active