Early this morning, board a boat at Punta Uvita beach for a 1.5-hour journey to Corcovado National Park. Along the way, you might spot whales (when in season), dolphins, and more. Upon arrival at the park, you’ll embark on two guided hikes along two different trails. The first hike takes around 3 hours and the second hike about 1.5 hours. Keep an eye out for spider, howler, and white-faced monkeys, sloths, coatis, tapirs, and a variety of birds, plants, and trees. At the end of the second trail visit a small waterfall to cool off.
*Not suitable for pregnant women due to potential conditions during the boat ride.
*The boat is not anchored at a dock, so you’ll have to wade through small waves to enter the boat.
- Minimum Age: 5 years
- Passenger Minimum: 6
- Duration: full day, departs early in the morning and returns late afternoon
- Difficulty Level: moderate, be prepared to board the boat from the beach in knee-high water
- Includes: transfers, guide, entrance, lunch
- What to Bring: hiking shoes or sneakers, light clothing, light jacket or poncho, sunscreen, hat or bandana, swimwear, towel
- Tour Type: active, nature