Early this morning, you will transfer by ground about 2 hours to Puntarenas on the Central Pacific. Here you’ll board a catamaran for an exciting cruise through the Gulf of Nicoya to Tortuga Island. Located 12 nautical miles from Puntarenas, Isla Tortuga is a popular spot thanks to its white-sand beaches and turquoise waters. Spend the day swimming, snorkeling, or just relaxing under the shade of palm trees. Other activities available include beach volleyball and banana boat rides! Enjoy a tropical lunch before heading back to Puntarenas by boat, and then back to your hotel by ground.
- Minimum Age: 3
- Duration: full-day, departs early in the morning and returns late afternoon
- Difficulty Level: easy/moderate
- Includes: transfers, guides, morning snack, lunch, refreshments, equipment
- What to Bring: secure shoes or sandals, day bag for essentials, light comfortable clothing, light jacket or sweater, hat or bandana, swimsuit, towel, sunscreen
- Tour Type: adventure, active